Location: Wilson, North Carolina
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Wilson Medical Center, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Wilson, North Carolina (50min from Raleigh) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time Orthopedic Physician Assistant to strengthen our established team. Those who are currently practicing or are currently in training can be considered.
- Hospital employed, full time, mixed inpatient/outpatient
- Established team of board certified physicians and another physician assistant
- Busy practice with surgeons averaging 35-40 patients per day
- Typical office hours with shared call
- Joint injections and OR experienced preferred but not required
Wilson Medical Center, a 294-bed facility with new and innovative programs, is committed to providing high-quality compassionate healthcare to residents of Wilson County and surrounding communities. Accredited by The Joint Commission, WMC offers services in cancer and cardiac care, orthopedics, imaging, surgical services and more.
Centrally located in North Carolina, Wilson residents enjoy the advantages of proximity to Raleigh-Durham to the west and the Atlantic coast to the east. With a diverse economy and downtown, residents of this small community have access to restaurants, shopping, art, farmer's markets, and parks without having to travel to nearby large cities.
60min to Raleigh and access to the Pamlico River/Sound
3hrs to Charlotte