This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Amanda.Gurgick@lvhn.org.
We are inviting BC/BE Pediatric Anesthesiologists with exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join us in a significant expansion of Lehigh Valley Anesthesia Services (LVAS). LVAS is entirely organized to provide single specialty anesthesia care to Lehigh Valley Health Network, currently including the core hospitals of Lehigh Valley Hospital (LVH) - Cedar Crest and LVH - Muhlenberg, as well as the ambulatory surgery center in Allentown at the 17th St. campus, our orthopedic specialty facilities at LVH-Tilghman, and our regional hospital campuses of LVH - Schuylkill and LVH - Dickson City.
Imagine a career at one of the nation's most advanced health networks. Be part of an exceptional health care experience and join the inspired, passionate team at Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). LVHN has been ranked among the "Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report for over 20 years. Whether you're considering your next career move or your first, consider LVHN where you will provide community care and impact the lives of your patients.
Practice /Position Overview:
- Join an Anesthesiology Department and care team already comprised of dozens of anesthesiologists and over 150 CRNAs.
- Opportunities for diverse practice experience of case and facility type, or focused practice geographically or clinically.
- Opportunities for facility and subspecialty leadership and professional development through the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, our partner in medical education. The medical education program SELECT stands for Scholarly Excellence, Leadership Experiences and Collaborative Training. Education and training of medical students and residents is an important part of our mission. Lehigh Valley Health Network has 17 ACGME fellowship and residency training programs. An opportunity to explore clinical research is available and will be supported.
- Passion for clinical work to positively impact patient care, safety, and experience
- Completed a Pediatric Anesthesia Fellowship
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with American Board of Anesthesiology
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Variety of site, specialty, and schedule
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
The Lehigh Valley is one of the fastest growing areas in the country, located in the heart of eastern Pennsylvania; 60 miles from Philadelphia and 80 miles from New York City. The area has outstanding public and private school systems, several Colleges and Universities, and an abundance of cultural and recreational offerings including minor league baseball, soccer, and hockey. To learn more about the Lehigh Valley visit: www.discoverlehighvalley.com
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.