This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Amanda.Gurgick@lvhn.org.
- Join an Anesthesiology Department and care team already comprised of dozens of anesthesiologists and over 150 CRNAs throughout the Network.
- Seeking anesthesiologists with a variety of clinical interests and expertise, with emphasis on general and orthopedic anesthesia, cardiovascular anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, obstetric anesthesia, and neuroanesthesia, as our network continues to grow and add to the scale and clinical specialization of the care we deliver.
- Opportunities for diverse practice experience of case and facility type, or focused practice geographically or clinically.
- A network champion for General Anesthesiology and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.