Dover, New Jersey
San Antonio, Texas
Durham, North Carolina
New York City / Queens, New York
Fort Worth, Texas
Palo Alto, California
Warwick, Rhode Island
Providence, Rhode Island
Raleigh, North Carolina
As an Occupational Therapist / OT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Minimum of six months occupational therapy experience preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred employee Click Here.