YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth LaGrange
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Performs initial and on-going assessments of patient's condition.
• Establishes, revises and evaluates a plan of care which is appropriate to problems identified and involves the patient/family.
• Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard physical therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
• Oversees activities of physical therapy assistants, students and other support personnel
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Bachelor's degree required
Master's degree preferred
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy (RPT) credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.