Physical Therapy Assistant-Home Health - Part-Time
Location: Fletcher, North Carolina
Internal Number: 21011398
Physical Therapy Assistant - Home Health - Part-Time AdventHealth Hendersonville
Location Address: Home Health - Hendersonville, NC
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Hendersonville
Located in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina
Co-workers that feel like family
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Administer treatments, physical agents and physical therapy modalities of treatment as supervised by the staff Physical Therapist, while adhering to standards of physical medicine practice.
· Assist with the restoration of patient functioning to prevent disability following injury, disease or physical disability, with collaborative goal of reaching level of maximum performance and functioning.
· Observe and evaluate treatment effect, discuss observations with staff Physical Therapist.
· Perform components of an appropriate assessment on all patients as related to the therapy requested and provide reassessments as per policy and age of patient.
· Assist with the formulation of a teaching plan based upon identified learning needs; assess effectiveness of patient/family learning
What You Will Need:
HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Current certificate as Physical Therapy Assistant required.
Current BCLS certification required.
Valid drivers’ license and current automobile insurance required.
Responsible for administering physical therapy modalities of treatment as supervised by the staff Physical Therapist. Administer treatments and physical agents as directed by the staff Physical Therapist, after evaluation of the patient
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.